28 Dec COVID-19 2021 Update
UPDATE: December 2020
As we wrap up 2020 and look forward to 2021, Lee & Mason wanted to provide an update to our valuable customers. Just like you, our commitment remains on the health and safety of our employees and their families. While cases of COVID-19 increase nationwide, we are encouraged by the vaccines now being distributed as a significant first step back to normal.
In 2021, we will remain committed to our “Return to the Office” plan that was developed in May and has continued to evolve throughout the past six months. Every employee at Lee & Mason has pledged to abide by the health and safety guidelines, highlighted below:
- Importance of mandatory daily health screening for all employees and anyone that enters the offices
- Proper care and replacement of Personal Protective Equipment such as masks and gloves
- Continuing to abide by social distancing rules, avoiding confined spaces and social gatherings both in and out of the office
- Proper hand hygiene
- Elimination where possible of shared items
- Daily and consistent disinfecting and cleaning of the offices and items that require interaction
- Updated signage throughout the offices and continued use of technology as an alternative to in-person meetings
- Vendor requirements ensuring contactless pickup and delivery of mail and packages
- Protocol regarding sick employees and potential exposure
- Updates on new symptoms that the CDC and local health departments have reported as an indication of possible exposure
Lee & Mason is grateful for the determination of our team to make the remote work approach consistently more productive throughout the last nine months. Thanks to their effort and our exposure response plan, Lee & Mason is fully capable of addressing potential outbreaks and our ability to pivot back to a remote work environment was key in making the recent snowstorm a non-event for our Northville and Manassas locations.
Throughout all of this and thanks to our amazing staff, Lee & Mason has remained focused on providing excellent support for our collateral protection solutions and thousands of valuable customers nationwide. We know that you are facing similar challenges and want to ensure one less thing to worry about heading into 2021.
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!